Las Vegas Short Sale Specialist
Eloff Perez is your Las Vegas Short Sale Specialist and Certified Distressed Property Expert that specializes in Short Sales, Foreclosures and Homes for sale in Las Vegas and Henderson NV. I provide Superior Buyer and Seller representation to our valued clients and let our results speak for themselves. Hablamos espanol and our hispanic clients love us! With spanish being the second most spoken language in the United States it is critical to understand and cater to the Las Vegas hispanic community earning their respect as someone to trust.
We pride ourselves on experience and customer care that you won’t find any where else. You can count on us and have piece of mind when it comes to dealing with professionals that have an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau. Our Las Vegas Short Sale Specialists will handle your Short Sale transaction from the listing of your home to the close of escrow. We never hand off our files to a third party company to negotiate on our behalf. Everything is handled in house by licensed Las Vegas Realtors that have the knowledge and expertise to provide the best customer service that you deserve.
I am here to help you and answer any questions and concerns you may have when it comes to Las Vegas Short Sales or any other areas of Las Vegas Real Estate. We never charge any transaction fees, closing costs or commissions for any Las Vegas Short Sale transactions. Please feel free to email, text or call me directly anytime on my cell. Please see my contact information below and click on my business card to be redirected to our contact page.
Below are 5 reasons to Short Sale your Las Vegas Home in 2013.
- Limited Competition – Assembley Bill 284 has drastically taken a toll on the Las Vegas Real Estate Market. Low inventory and the number of available las Vegas Homes for sale provides less competition.
- Now is the time – Banks are more willing to negotiate Short Sales at this point in time and government programs such as HAFA (Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives) Program offer relocation cash incentives.
- Taxes – Save yourself thousands in tax liabilities by taking advantage of The Mortgage Debt Relief act which expires at the end of 2013. Eligible home owners can get their deficiency balance forgiven.
- Live for free – Live in your home for free up until the time of closing while maintaining and keeping the home in good condition for the new buyer that will be purchasing the property.
- Fresh new start – Allow yourself a fresh new start in life. You have made a wise and valuable business decision and we commend you for it. You can salvage your credit by avoiding foreclosure and can purchase again in 24 months.
“The market has changed, but the way to treat people hasn’t”