Las Vegas Realty Specialists welcomes you to The Crossing. This Summerlin village is conveniently located just south of Summerlin Parkway and West of Town Center Dr. The Crossing is a 530 acre mixed-use village including a variety of single and multi-family neighborhoods with abundant amenities including schools and parks. Homes here in range in size from about 1,300 square feet to over 4,500 square feet.
As a Summerlin resident, you’ll enjoy all that the master planned community has to offer. It is connected together by 23 major parks and more than 80 neighborhoods as well as over 150 miles of trails. All of these amenities allow for countless hours of indoor and outdoor enjoyment for you and your family. To the west of The Crossing is the magnificent Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. The 13-Mile loop drive offers peace and tranquility just a few minutes outside of your front door. With easy access to major travel routes nearby, travel to the Strip, Downtown and other sections of the Las Vegas Valley make traveling a breeze.
- The Crossing Business Center, a 110 acre employment center / 1.2 million square feet of business facilities.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts,
- John W. Bonner Elementary Public School (grades K-5),
- City of Las Vegas Fire Station # 7, an 11,300 square foot 3 bay station, located at 911 Ridge Pine St.
- Oxford Park, a 7 acre park that features a lighted baseball field and picnic / play areas for the kids.
- The Crossing Park, a 10 plus acre park that features 2 full sized soccer fields, junior soccer field, and a children’s play area with picnic pavilions.
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center, The 40 acre campus features nearly 450 beds with private rooms, a neonatal intensive care unit, rehab center, an open heart program, and has over 1200 physicians on staff representing 30 specialties and sub-specialties.